Packages & Prices
Information about our different packages are below. If you have any questions about our prices or services please call Liam on 01948 820185 or enquire via our availability form
Bronze & Silver Package – £795
- Ideal for wedding ceremony & daytime entertainment.
- Arrival of guests to the venue.
- Walking down the aisle.
- Signing of the register.
- Exiting of wedding party.
- Canapé & champagne reception (Outside weather permitting).
- Relaxed background music or up-tempo whilst your guests enjoy sipping champagne.
Gold Package – £1195
- Ideal for main event performance / evening reception.
- Live & energetic music with our fantastic stage lights.
- Includes ‘IPod Service’ – To keep the party in full swing, before, in-between and after the live sets with a huge database of modern & classic tracks. Read more about our IPod Service
Silver & Gold Package – £1495
- Canapé & champagne reception (Outdoors weather permitting) Use of amplification and IPod during your wedding breakfast.
- Evening reception – Live & energetic music with our fantastic stage lights including IPod service.
Platinum Package – £1795
- Ashmore Acoustics are the only duo you need for an all-day event from chatting at drinks receptions to dancing the night away to classic tracks.
- Full availability of all our packages; Bronze, Silver & Gold and pre ceremony live music for arrival of guests.
International Diamond Package – from £1995
- The ultimate entertainment package for your wedding overseas, full availability of all our packages in your chosen country.
Priced on requirements plus reasonable expenses (to include flights, basic accommodation, additional baggage for instruments).
As part of our wedding packages we offer an IPod Service. When Ashmore Acoustics live performance ends, why not continue the party with our IPod Service, the perfect solution to cater for everyone’s musical tastes. Find out more about our IPod Service
Venues Love Us: Because we don’t use large drum kits etc.. Many venues are now limited by having to use decibel meters; Ashmore Acoustics are extremely venue friendly. We perform at a volume level that keeps everyone happy, meaning that you don’t have to worry! One of the many reasons why Ashmore Acoustics are the preferred entertainment suppliers at many venues nationwide.
We are Versatile: From an unplugged acoustic set during your ceremony, playing outside in the sunshine whilst you sip champagne to dancing your socks off in the evening. Ashmore Acoustics can provide all aspects of entertainment for your day.
We Go Where You Go: Due to our uncomplicated set up and the full sound just the 2 of us can provide, we can be fully portable. From a quick dash inside if it starts to rain during your champagne reception to moving us around for photographs.
Music for Everyone: We pride ourselves and always receive amazing feedback on our vast and varied repertoire expanding every week. If your favourite song or special first dance song happens not to be on our set list, just let us know and we will endeavor to learn it for you!
Exceptional Value for Money – Booking Ashmore Acoustics for your entire day can be a similar cost to how much some bands charge for just an evening reception. Not only could you save money by having one of the coolest bands around but it will also reduce stress by only having to deal with one supplier.
We Travel: We provide first class entertainment anywhere in the UK, we will even travel abroad to provide music for your destination wedding.
Our IPod Service: Our IPod service tracks are played through the same speakers used by DJ’s, using the ‘mix track’ feature on IPod. Why pay extra for a DJ? We have a vast database of modern and classic IPod tracks; we even offer an option to plug your own IPod/smart phone into our system for personal tracks.
We Care: We won’t just turn up on your wedding day! Communication is as much of a priority as providing first class entertainment, allowing us to tailor music to your special day. You can contact us via our office number on 01948 820185 between hours 9am – 9pm, Monday to Friday.
We Are Family: In the words of Sisters Sledge.. We have been performing together since we were knee high which not only means we have exceptional experience of performing but we have a special connection What can I say… He Ain’t Heavy He’s my Brother!
We Love What We Do: We are frequently told how much energy we have when we perform, the main reason for this is because we are having a great time. We absolutely love what we do and this is visible whenever we are together!